Laboratory Nano Spray Dryer
Nano Spary Dryer for nano particle generation & drying
Nano Spray Dryer results into sub-micron particles by increasing the surface contact area. The solution is fed through a Syringe pump to the Ultrasonic Spray Nozzle, The solution is sprayed with the Ultrasonic Spray Nozzle into the Drying Chamber at set Temperature with the accuracy of +1°C. Resulting in a fine spray (Mist) of droplets coming in contact with the air as per set temperature, evaporation of moisture from droplets (Mist) & formation of dry particles (Sub-micron) proceed under controlled temperature & Airflow conditions. The Ultrasonic Nozzle can handle PH in the range of 0 to 14. Orifice of 0.8mm results in very less clogging & can handle solutions of high viscosity.
Technical Data :
- Evaporation Rate : Approx. 400ml./Hr.(H20)
- Inert Air Temperature : Ambient to 150°C
- Heater Capacity : 3KW.
- Power Supply :
- 220-240 VAC 650Hz
- single Phase Max.15A
- MOC : S.S with dull pharama finish
- Aspiration Blower : 0.5HP x 2800RPM 3 phase FLP motor.
- Fresh Air Filter :
- Pre Filter 5 Microns.
- Hepa Filter 0.3 Microns.
- Nozzle operating Frequency – 60/120 KHz
- Nozzle Tip – Titanium Alloy 6AI – 4V
- Max. Oprating Temperature – 130° C (Inlet Air Temperature).
- Droplet size for 60KHz Nozzle < 100 microns* for 120KHz Nozzle < 50 microns*
Droplet size will depends on flow rate, Viscosity & Liquid Media
- Air Compressor (Oil Free).
- Syringe Pump.
- Plug-in Model.
- Aceptic GMP Unit.
- Aqueous / Solvent feed solution.
- Co-Current Spray.
- Twin (High Efficiency) Cyclons.
- PLC based with 7th touch Screen.
- Temperature Graph on HMI.
- 9″ Chamber Dia.
- Dimensions in mm (700 x 650 x 1600)