High Frequency Ultrasonic Spray Coating Machine
Ultrasonic Spray Coater is embedded with low velocity spray technology that creates nano particle size and micron thickness, uniform thin films with no splattering or overspray. It is highly precise, more controllable and be repeated easily. The unpressurized, low-velocity spray can be easily controlled which significantly reduces the amount of overspray since the drops settle on the coating substrate, rather than bouncing off it. This results into substantial material savings.
120Khz Generator helps is producing particle size ~ 20 to 25 microns.
- Reduced material consumption
- Reduced wastages / process loss
- Reduced Splattering / overspray
- Highly controllable spray for reliable, consistent results with precise coating
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Ultra-low flow rate capabilities using the syringe pump
- Ability to control atomized drop size by varying the feed flow rate.